Tuesday, July 22, 2008

PEOPLE R OK

Life is a boaring shit means that u dont have plans

most of the time u cant get cent percent out of it

peoples r like creatures

some find guts to cheat & some r scavengers

what ever it is we r heavy on some heart

everyone r killers , killers with innocence

so i dont have to be soft at heart

even if i dont kill , someone else willllll

in this game of life i'm at the top of chain ,i'm the preyyyy


some times my blood thru brain goes viscous

and a lot of misfireing thru my head

my heart keeps crying

as it sees a poor man

but one thing is true

even though u help them they wont improve

this doesnt mean that i have retrived my helping hand

ho o ho o peoples r OK , u dont worry

let me tell u one thing

earth is a dead planet

after some time

there's no more hunger

if u have to survive , u need to move

24/2/07/sat

No comments: